Monday, September 18, 2017

EPP Party Week 21 Floral Wreath

Hello, hello! 


I am so happy to be back and a bit sad for some of the people in the Florida Keys that got the strongest part of the storm. My thoughts and prayers are with them and their loved ones. I thought I wasn't going to be able to make it for this week's EPP block, but I can't believe I did it. We are already on Block 11 and we are almost over with this amazing and fun party. I have to admit, I am a bit sad, but happy to see everyone's WIP. 

Well lovelies, here it is Block 11 Floral Wreath.


Template 1
Template 2
Template 3
Template 4
Template 5
Template 6
Template 7

A little tip when printing the templates. Always make sure to select "Actual Size" that way you will have the correct sizing of the templates. 



Let's Talk About Prizes


This week's price is a 1-3/4'' 6 Point Diamond that comes from Paper Pieces!



And of course, this week is my turn on curating the giveaway  bundle and I wanted something colorful and fun to cheer us up from this devastated week. 



And the lucky winner from Block 10 is Sewn Handmade congratulations! You are going to put these lovely fabrics to good use ☺

xoxo

Pat B.






6 comments:

  1. You are missing the small square templates. Please let me know when you add them.

    Loving is doing,

    Judy Morin
    threadlady@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jody, did you try refreshing the page, because I see the small squares.

      Delete
  2. My daughter Lizzie just sent me the link to these wonderful blocks - better late than never! I love English paper piecing, and want to thank you for all of the fun I will soon be having!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww amazing!!! You are going to love playing around with the Epps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pat hoping you see this.
    I just tried loading the templates for this one and they give me an error. Are the links broken? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pat, I know this may be stretching it but I’m finally picking this project up again. I completed the 1st 6 blocks and was able to get blocks 7-10 and 12-13, but block 11 gives an error on the templates. Is there a way to get the templates for this block? Thanks

    ReplyDelete

10